Chief Financial Officer
Muhammad Sohail joined QD-SBG in January 2013 as Chief Financial Officer. He started his career with PricewaterhouseCoopers in 1998 and later on moved to SaudiPak Commercial Bank in 2004. Afterwards, Muhammad joined Siemens and remained associated with them for almost eight years.
During his 15+ years of experience, Muhammad gained proficiency in different organizational aspects amongst them Corporate Governance, Financial Reporting, Treasury, Corporate Secretarial matters, Due Diligence, Financial Advisory, Compliance, Product Costing, Project Controlling, and else.
Muhammad is a Chartered Accountant by profession and was recipient of the Gold medal award in Advance Financial Accounting by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan.
- Chartered Accountant, University of Karachi – Pakistan
Professional Development and Affiliations
- Fellow member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan
- Siemens Management Development Program, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Thailand
- Siemens Corporate Finance Audit University & Auditors Training Program, Germany
- Diagnostics Skill Training for Managers, Pakistan